How to register
Click here to register online!
What to bring
We suggest that all belongings be marked with the camper’s name
- Clothing for all types of weather (long pants, shorts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.)
- 1-2 sets of grubby clothes for Special events/games
- Socks/Underwear for each day of camp (+1 extra)
- Warm sweater/fleece top
- At least 2 pairs of pants
- Light to medium warmth Jacket
- Swimsuit / Swim Shorts (contact camp for questions regarding dress code)
- Outdoor Footwear: 1 pair thick-soled running shoes, 1 extra pair shoes (to wear if others get wet), 1 pair water shoes (optional), 1 pair sandals (optional)
- Bedding – Pillow, warm sleeping bag, single sized sheet (optional), blanket (optional)
- Medicine – All medication is given to camp nurse and must be in its original packaging.
- Bug Repellent
- Water bottle
- Bathroom Items – We have showers, toilets, sinks and mirrors. You’ll want to be sure to pack your toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, and a towel as you’re bound to need them with all of our camp activities! You are given a cubical (about a foot square) to store your stuff in, please pack appropriately.
- Bag for dirty clothes (optional)
- Camera (optional) Cameras will be stored in the camp office and will be able to be checked out during activity times.
In your cabin, you’ll have a bunk with just enough storage room for a suitcase and a bag or two. There is shared space for hanging up jackets/towels. If you are wondering if you should bring something above and beyond what is listed above, just send a quick email to us and we’ll let you know if you’ll have space for it! firstname.lastname@example.org
What NOT to bring
- Electronics – Includes Ipods, cell phones, gaming devices, laptops, etc. We can’t guarantee the safety of these items during your stay at camp & you won’t have time to use these things anyways!
- Food – Aside from food required for an allergy, no outside food is allowed at camp. We have an amazing Head Chef with a passion for creating tasty meals! Our camp store is stocked full of anything you could want. You won’t need to bring anything but your appetite!
- Weapons/Drugs – This included cigarettes, alcohol, hunting knives etc.
- Extra Cash – We put all of your money for the camp store onto a tab card and return the leftovers on the last day. We don’t want you to lose your dollars and cents in the forest, so make sure to submit it all during registration or send it home with whoever dropped you off!
What to expect
Your week will be filled with fun, friends, and meaning. A day usually includes morning activities, afternoons of hanging at the beach, and evenings of games, friend time and singing! The food will be amazing, the games – awesome, and the worship – incredible! Just bring your energy and everything will go beautifully.
Camp offers many forms of recreation- We have field games, drama games, a trampoline, outdoor skill building activities, paintball, frisbee golf, outdoor basketball court, ball hockey, wide games, arts and crafts, beach time and much much more!
If you have any allergies (food, medication, etc) there will be spots on the registration form to tell us about it. We can adapt menu items for any allergies. Food preferences will be taken under consideration by the Head Chef but may not always be accommodated to.
Directions to camp:
Find us on Google Maps!